Dear Meadowbrook Family Dental patients and families,
We hope this letter finds you and your loved ones safe and healthy. Your health is our top priority at Meadowbrook Family Dental—especially now.
We want to share the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of you and your family when you seek dental care with us.
Strengthened Safety Protocols
We’re taking proactive steps to meet and exceed all CDC and state guidelines for safe dental care. Here are some of the steps that we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients and team:
1. We’re wearing masks at all times in the office.
2. All dental personnel are using appropriate PPE as dictated by the procedure performed, consistent with guidelines set by the CDC and American Dental Association, including masks, face shields, and gowns/jackets.
3. We’re cleaning front office areas on an hourly basis.
4. We’re cleaning the air with ultra-HEPA air purifiers that can filter down to 0.003 microns, as well as having air purifiers in each room.
5. Disinfecting the treatment rooms according to the stringent protocols required by the OSHA and the dental board of California.
6. We’re providing hand sanitizer for patients at check-in and check-out.
7. We’re implementing non-contact check-in and checkout via emailed forms.
Changes for patients to expect:
1. Mobile Check-in: Once you arrive, remain in your vehicle and text us at 916-249-2452 or call us at 916-307-6035 to let us know you are here. We will text or call you back once your room is available and ready. We no longer have patients waiting in the lobby.
2. Patients should come alone for appointments (except where necessary interpreters, guardians of minors, and others needing assistance).
3. Please wear a mask to your appointment. We can provide you one if you forget, though please remember that supplies are limited.
4. Please use provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entry or wash your hands in the restroom.
5. Temperatures will be taken upon entry with a non-contact thermometer.
Until further notice from the proper authorities, please wait at least 2 weeks prior to visiting us if you have flu-like symptoms, fever, recent shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, coughing, recent loss of taste or smell, have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive patient without proper PPE, or have been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive within past 14-21 days, we will advise rescheduling your appointment for the safety of our team and surrounding patients.
Was your appointment cancelled while we were closed? Our team will call you to discuss rescheduling at the time that works best for you. If you have not received a call, please feel free to reach out to us.
Thank you for being part of our Meadowbrook family. We look forward to serving you soon!
Dr. Lawrence Lau & Team